مســـلمون بـــلا حــدود
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
كل سنة وانتو طيبين يا احلى اعضاء ... فات على افتتاح المنتدى سنة كاملة ... سنة اعلن فيها اننا استطاعنا انجاز كثير من الاعمال .. وتفوقنا على انفسنا لنخرج هذا المنتدى العظيم بهذا الشكل .. فعلا يستحق ان يطلق عليه .. .:: مسلون بلا حدود ::. ( نرجو من الله .. ان يساعدنا لكى نكمل مسيرتنا نحو اعلاء كلمة الله ورسوله " صلى الله عليه وسلم ")

why killed.............!

اذهب الى الأسفل 
3 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
دكتور....عمرو
المشرف العام
المشرف العام
دكتور....عمرو

ذكر
عدد المساهمات : 697
المزاج : الحمد لله على كل حال

why killed.............! Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: why killed.............!   why killed.............! I_icon_minitimeالأحد 4 يوليو - 19:54

i want to know why the Zionists killed members of a ship liberty ... Why were they killed all the people's will to not die humans
All they wanted to wipe the tears of children who have lost all hope in life without the guilt .. they wanted life and Israel's imports them, and each is free to the world is Death .. True, they died, but they will remain alive within us, and even the conscience of mankind is full of purity. Why dying people of Gaza, and why supporting America Israel??
Although confirmation of the Israeli president have repeatedly said they do not need to America .. Do the children of war blood cheap that degree
Does he see the American consciousness that our children deserve to die ..and unworthy of life simply because we are Muslims ...?
Jesus says to his students who is not against us is with us .. and Bush says those who were not with us or against us
Why Bush .. obeyed, and forsake the teachings of Christ .. blood million Iraqis and torture prisons, and other you satisfied Consciences
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1719890586&ref=profile
nona
كبير مشرفين
nona

انثى
عدد المساهمات : 3204

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: why killed.............!   why killed.............! I_icon_minitimeالأحد 4 يوليو - 21:09

The solution is the union of all Arabs

Parts of God is the best
محمد حاتم
مشرف منتدى التعليم الاساسى
محمد حاتم

ذكر
عدد المساهمات : 122
المزاج : عنب

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: why killed.............!   why killed.............! I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 3 ديسمبر - 19:13

thankes

why killed.............!
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
مســـلمون بـــلا حــدود  :: قسم اللغات :: اللغة الانجليزية-
انتقل الى: